Thursday, April 28, 2016

Week Seventeen, April 28, 2016

By gosh, I stitched. Every night this last week! I can hardly believe it! And I managed to complete the fourth through the seventh fill colors “Rematch” and get nearly half of the eighth one done as well!



This meant a lot of binge watching (a season of “Hawaii 5-O”, a season of “Blue Bloods”, a season of “Major Crimes”, a season of “Rizzoli & Isles”, and two movies - “The Hardy Girls” on Turner Classic Movies and “The Monument Men” on Sundance! - to say nothing of catching up with “Elementary”, “The Good Wife”, “Castle” and “NCIS: Los Angeles”).  And in between all this stitching and television, I managed to avoid any injuries, doctor’s visits, etc! 

We have spring here, but sadly, we have April storms and they are playing havoc with the tulips, iris and serviceberry trees. Still, for a few days there, we had a spectacular-looking front garden!


 

 




This next week, I hope to keep up my stitching pace and get “Rematch” done, at least by the end of May! More storms are forecast and I do have to pick up husband at the airport near midnight on Sunday and be available as his driver for post-out-patient surgery on the 5th, but otherwise…

No comments:

Post a Comment