Friday, January 14, 2011

WIP myself into shape, Week 2

Snow and cold --- my excuses for no walking. Does carrying Christmas decorations up and down stairs to the basement count?

"Fountain Mandala" is progressing but there is still quite a bit of DMC stitchery to go (stems of the flowers in the corners, some more green around the fountain base, the three shades of grey in the fountain itself and the black backstiching on the fountain.)... That center piece was a counting nightmare!



Then it's metallics (gold and silver) and beads (gold)! There is alight at the end of this tunnel. And I have my BJP 2011 theme designed and am ready to stitch!

1 comment:

  1. That looks really good - that outside border really is amazing :) I can't believe you have that much more to go - aside from the water needing a fountain, it looks great as is :) And yes, the steps count for MORE than walking :)

    ReplyDelete