Monday, March 23, 2015

International Hermit and Stitch Weekend - March 20 - 22

I had all sorts of plans for this weekend but they were disrupted when my routine was highjacked by a dinner engagement with husband's daylily friends from Columbus. That meant a 2 hour drive to, and another 2 hour drive from --- we haven't driven that far for dinner since we lived in car-centric Northern California! And it pretty much wiped out Sunday evening!

So all I managed ot stitch this weekend was a part of Block 12 in "Save the Stitches" - five of seven fill patterns, but without color:




Sadly, if I had just managed those last two patterns *and* the color, I would be half-way through this piece! Oh well, here's hoping I "recover" from this setback and get stitching in force this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment