Thursday, July 23, 2015

Week Twenty-Nine, July 23, 2015

After completing my June block for the crazy Quilt Journal and Bead Journal Projects, I went to my stash to get out the new muslin I had ordered for foundation piecing... and discovered that it wasn't muslin! It was a quality fabric with a pattern, however faint, and I wasn't about to cut it up for foundations, no matter how desperate I was to get back on track! So I decided to pull out "Roll Your Own" again, and work on the outline for "Jan". Despite a few bouts of frogging due to tangled threads, I did make progress:



The last time I had touched this was April 9, 2015!

And today, I went to the quilt shop, bought some "real" muslin (and a few pastries from the coffee shop next door!) and came home to post this wrap-up. Hopefully I will squeeze in some block designing this afternoon, between stages in two papercrafting challenges, one ow which is due Wednesday and so HAS to be worked on...


No comments:

Post a Comment