Friday, July 3, 2015

Week Twenty-Six, July 2, 2015

I would have posted this on time for a change, but I had an eye appointment adn he dilated my eys which meant I couldn't focus well enough to read what I was typing! So, rather than burden you with ten times my normal typo count, I delayed until today when I could see again!

A pretty productive week, if I do say so myself.

In addition to assembling two blocks for the Crazy Quilt Journal/Bead Journal Project:

 

I stitched and completed the blocks for April:



and May (which was started way back in late April, originally intended to be April, but which morphed into May on May 21:




I also stitched quite a bit of "Palm Tree Elegance", completing the dark brown leopard spots and getting roughly 1/3 of the terra cotta background in the border complete:


Hoping to catch up with the Crazy Quilt and Bead Journal pieces in the next week or two and get "Save the Stitches" and "Roll Your Own Mandala" out again. Meanwhile, my productivity was so low this year, I don't have anything to enter in the fair. Maybe just as well... it's pretty pricey to get things framed and to enter, only to hope to break even on entry fees. And winning just isn't enough to get me excited about entering. Maybe I'll change my mind next year but meanwhile, I'm just stitching for me!


No comments:

Post a Comment