Saturday, March 3, 2012

2012: A Year of Challenges - week 9

The challenges keep rolling in!

I've finalized my thread choices (I hope) for "Kimono-Revisited" but have yet to start stitching on it...


I've started two more Finish Frenzies, but since my last one consumed all my polyfill, I had to make a trip to Hobby Lobby this AM to buy more (A LOT more if my credit card charge is any indication but, hey, when I go in there, I have to check out the stamping department , the bead department, the embroidery department, etc...). Anyway, awaiting filling are the crewel violets, date completed unknown (I have it in my pre-2001 album but, since it's crewel, odds are its back in the 1970s somewhere):



and the crewel poinsettias, same time period as violets:



I also started the crazy quit block for the March Color Palette Challenge (which I will be using, again, as my Crazy Quilt Journal/Bead Journal Project combo):


I actually got some seam treatment embroidery done on this last night as well...

Oh, and the latest "Stash Buster" arrived in the email yesterday so I need to kit that out...



1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you've got your work lined up, Carol..... I can't wait to see your progress. Happy stitching!

    ReplyDelete