Thursday, March 8, 2012

WIPocalypse 2012 - 3

March 8 (and the moon did look almost full Tuesday night so that should have been a reminder to me that WIPocalypse is coming up!).

This month wasn't all that productive for me, actually, at least when it comes to counting finishes;  most were what I consider "smalls" although some, like the Stash Busters, take a lot more time than it looks like they should have:

Stash Busters: Finishes were  Aurora Borealis and Scotch & Soda; starts were a mosaic pincushion which I will likely make into an ornament instead (I'm not a pincushion kind of gal): 

Take a Stitch Tuesday: Finishes were chevron stitch, detached chain stitch, chain stitch and couching --- all of which can be seen on my February "page". Haven't even begun week 10 (running stitch).

Bargello Club --- the last installments were Medallion and Hungarian Point. The club is completed (although I have signed up for the next one!)

Crazy Quilt Journal/Bead Journal/ Color Palette Challenges - two finishes - one for February and one for March. Have to wait for April 1 and the next color palette selection before I can move on.

FInishing Frenzy was mainly pillows and ornaments! Seven angel ornaments, one needlepoint pillow, and two crewel pillows - one of violets and one of poinsettias (which still need to be stuffed!). I need to come up with a new long-term-unfinished piece today...

"Sewing with Mama!," begun in the last week of August, was FINALLY done! No new cross stitch started.

"Kimono - Revisited" is kitted up, on a frame and gridded but not a single stitch yet (and I'm being gently nagged by the teacher to get some results!

1 comment:

  1. Man you get a LOT done!! Wonderful work, all of it!! And plenty more where that came from - you make me tired even thinking about it :)

    ReplyDelete