Saturday, May 12, 2012

2012: A Year of Challenges - week 19

Besides completing week 19 of TAST and the May Color Palette/CQJP/BJP challenge (both posted here), I put in some time on both "Ornaments ala Round":



and "Kimono-revisted":


There's a new MIttens & Mini-Socks piece waiting to be kitted out adn I'm sure there will also be a new stash buster to occupy more of my time. Add to that I signed up for another online course - this one on stitch selection; a short one this time, but I'm hoping it gets me started on a canvas my husband purchased more than a year ago in California!

I had forgotten about quilt guild meeting this week, and it ran long (I mean REALLY REALLY long) so I lost a day of stitching there. Which means I'm virtually certain there's no way "Ornaments" will be ready for the fair.

No comments:

Post a Comment