Saturday, May 5, 2012

WIPocalypse 2012 - the SUPER full moon

WIPocaplypse - May 5, 2012

Since the last check in, I have several completions, one _catch-up, and a few new starts ...

The completions are:

Take a Stitch Tuesdays - satin stitch, stem stitch, French knots, wheatear stitch, and crossed buttonhole

Janet Perry's Color through the Ages - Ancient Greece

Janet Perry's Mittens & Mini-Socks - Faded violets (except I'm calling it Lime Ade), the mini-sock and the matching mitten

Janet Perry;s Stash Buster - Tropical Diamonds and Hexipuffs

The catch-up was "Kimono-Revisited" from SNS --- I caught up with all assignments through April on April 30! Of course, on May 1, I was behind again but it's a start! 

The new starts are:

 the May installment for Color Palette CHallenge/Crazy Quilt Journal Challenge/Bead Journal Project where I have selected the fabric  and put together the basic block. Still more to do on this one in the way of embroidery and beading.

Glendon Place's "Ornaments ala Round" --- which was visited by the frog on the second day of stitch so not a lot of progress can be seen but...

Kitted up but not started is Winter Sampler by Victoria Sampler - another possible fair entry if I can just get moving on that front.

I expect new installments for Color Through the Ages and Mittens & Mini-Socks in the middle of May, and of course, there is the ongoing TAST. The issue for May will be "Do I keep up with 'Kimono-Revisited'" or do I go full bore on 'Ornaments Ala Round'?" which I do so want to enter in the fair.

No comments:

Post a Comment