Saturday, February 18, 2012

2012: A Year of Challenges - week 7

This week, I got the decks cleared! I completed week 7 of TAST (detached chain), the last Bargello Club entry  (Medallion), and my February CQJC/BJP/color palette challenge.  I forgot to do an FInish Frenzy, even though I have the pieces picked out... and the threads still aren't here for outlining my "Kimono - Revisited" (although I have an email saying that they've been sent!),  meaning all I worked on since Wednesday was "Sewing with Mama!"

I SHOULD be celebrating but, having gotten halfway through the drape behind the sewing machine, I realized I was using the wrong color thread and that meant I spent a day ripping out! Kind of put me off my feed, so to speak, and I simply couldn't face picking it up again yesterday.  So this is not as far as I should have gotten but I did get the lace in the drawer done before that frog moved in!


This is International Hermit and Stitch Weekend - February, but, what with taxes to do (my accountant's questionnaire arrived this week), I probably won't get a lot done on "Sewing With Mama!"  or anything else, for that matter.

1 comment:

  1. I think it's looking wonderful Carol! It's intriguing how just the smallest of changes have such an impact on the overall look....like the lace in the drawer... how beautiful!

    ReplyDelete