Monday, February 20, 2012

IHSW February 2012

Again, I didn't exactly act like a hermit! In fact, I was SUPPOSED to be working on my taxes, but I kept finding excuses not to, so all I got done there was the category summary reports printed out for the year 2011.

I had forgotten about FInish Frenzy for the week so I worked on that over the weekend and got these seven ornaments sewn: 

The dated from back to summer 2002 and are the first seven pieces in my photo album for that year.

I also stitched on "Sewing with Mama! You may not be able to make out much difference from where I was at the start of the weekend, but I did get all the backstitching done and a good portion of the straight stitches and Lazy Daisies: 


Basically, I got the cream parts of the curtain drapes behind the sewing machine done (even though you can't see it in this picture as it really doesn't show up well), the outlines of the thread spools and the tea cup, the bottom of the pin cushion (again, not that obvious), the rest of the gold decoration of the machine itself, and I threaded the machine!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, great job on the ornaments! That's a cute group! And you'll have Sewing done before too much longer!

    ReplyDelete