Thursday, July 26, 2012

Take A Stitch Tuesday 2012 Challenge - Week 30

The oyster stitch, done in a variegated perle because I just KNEW that if I tried it in floss, I'd be screaming and tossing it across the room! I suspect if I had four hands, this would be a lot easier and I'd be less likely to lose my place in the steps.

Yet another wonky circle...

And I just noticed --- check back on the previous couple of posts and note that nearly everything I'm working on is  the same shade of BLUE! AAACK! N WONDER I'm getting sick of Kimono and slow in Birds! It's the color! Gotta be!

1 comment:

  1. Oyster stitch - never heard of it! It is a cool effect, though, and I love that blue :) I have to make myself NOT pick stuff up because it is purple or red, so your blue theme is understandable :)

    ReplyDelete