Saturday, August 11, 2012

2012: A Year of Challenges - week 32

I hate having to do this but I haven't found a new blog yet so until I do, I guess I'll just take my chances. I've been trying to save this blog as well as testing out three possible replacements (Tripod, Weebly and Ipernity are all failures so far... I can't do anything on Tripod due to disk limitation, Weebly will take my photo galleries and I can copy my blog text but I can't copy my blog photos, and Ipernity will only let me insert one photo per blog...)

I didn't get much done this week. between a plumber fixing two leaks, another plumber checking out our HVAC for the regular annual check-up, a notary with papers to sign (we finally sold our "vacation" house - closing is the 14th!), picking up my fair entries on Wednesday (it was supposed to be Tuesday night but I slept through it), and quilt guild on Thursday,  stitchery took a back seat this week.

But I did accomplish a few things...

I assembled the basic block for my Color Palette/Crazy Quilt Journal/Bead Journal Challenge for August:


I have only half a border of the fourth color to do on "Birds of a Feather":


And I finished (late, of course, but finished) a small sample of the Take A Stitch Tuesday week 32 (Cast On Stitch):


1 comment:

  1. Nice work, all, and I'm with you on the "where to go?" front....

    ReplyDelete