Friday, August 31, 2012

From now on... my new blog home(s) are:

"Carol Stitches" on Weebly - http://210920746822434353.weebly.com/index.html where you can subscribe so I can see if there are any comments and where the photos are BIG, easily seen and unlimited!

Alternatively, you can try "Carol Stitches" on mirrored on ipernity  - http://www.ipernity.com/blog/carolstitches  where the albums are more like Multiply (I'm not totally caught up there, however nor am I going to try to catch up on blog posts --- they start in mid-August) but the photos are tiny in the blog posts and there is no follow-me capability.I am now a paid member there as well, so my photos are all visible... and will remain so as long as I am paid up (they have unlimited storage but unless one is a paid member, only the most recent 1000 photos are visible. I don't have near that many yet but...).

And finally, reluctant as I am to pay for an account, it might be safer so there is a third "mirror" at BlogSpot... also called  "Carol Stitches" (I mean, how imaginative can I get?) at http://carolstitches.blogspot.co where I have finally deciphered how to set up a follow me account but pictures, since they get loaded into Picasa, may eventually start fading away since I am not sure I want to pay for their premium... Also, I haven't yet caught up with blog post transfers here and may never unless Multiply supplies an export specifically for Blogger.

There will be no more blog posts or album downloads made here... I'm only keepin gte site active until a) they provide an export tool (looking HIGHLY unlikely), b) shut me down on December 1 and/or 3) I get all my stuff transferred to both ipernity and Blogspot...

No comments:

Post a Comment