Saturday, August 18, 2012

2012: A Year of Challenges - week 33 --- from this week forward

I completed my  August Color Palette/Crazy Quilt Journal/Bead Journal; Project Challenge this past week and have been working on "Birds of a Feather" since Monday. So far, it is at this point, ready for International Hermit and Stitch Weekend this weekend...



From this week forward,
I will be double-blogging, using Weebly as my new site. I will be blogging here: http://210920746822434353.weebly.com/

I know, not a very user-friendly address but I don't really want to spend $70 for a domain name and this site is working for me... it has galleries for photos (unlimited storage) *and* a way to save all the blog in zip files (Hooray!). I may upgrade to pro in future as that price is reasonable...

I have managed to move all my albums and links over to Weebly and am working on the posts. Hopefully, I will get there before the December 1 deadline when Multiply pulls the plug.

I'm also working on a back-up blog over at Blogspot:  http://carolstitches.blogspot.com using the e-mail the posts to me method, but it doesn't provide a way for me to post albums of completed stitchery so it will be blog posts only... and I'm really expecting all the photos now posted there to evaporate when Multiply pulls the plug.

Neither site has all my blog posts up but I am making progress, ten weeks at a time!

No comments:

Post a Comment