Saturday, April 7, 2012

2012: A Year of Challenges - week 14

Well, besides finishing up my CQJP/BJP/Color Palette Challenge on Tuesday, the only thing I managed to work on this week was Take-a-Stitch-Tuesday 2012 - Satin Stitch:


I could have done more, I suppose --- I have a done a lot of satin stitch in my crewel days and except for coverage issues with dark threads, I usually manage to pull it off without a hitch. But I'm not sure how much room I'll need for the rest of the month of April on this "page" so I'll reserve things like Satin Stitch flowers petals, etc. until the end of the month if I have space to fill.

This is on 28ct MCG Textiles evenweave, color khaki (I know, it looks pink to me!) and stitch with GAST Butternut Squash, Cherry Bark and Buckeye Scarlet.

No comments:

Post a Comment