Saturday, April 28, 2012

2012: A Year of Challenges - week 17

Here it is, anther Saturday, I I don't have a picture of a WIP to share! I finished up all my "smalls (TAST, Stash Buster, Colors Through the Ages and Mittens & Mini-socks) and posted them through the week. Sent DH to Hobby Lobby to get the two missing colors of "Ornaments ala Round" (I was on the way to renew my membership at the community center when I found out I had forgotten my list of colors to buy and it didn't make sense to go home and get it - long story, long way to town since two roads are completely closed off on my way and one has to go the long way round). Oh, and he came home with a handful of other colors he "liked"! Did I ever tell you my DH is an enabler?

Didn't stitch a stitch on "Kimono-Revisited" and there are only three more stitching days to catch up with April before the May instructions come out.. And one of those days (Today) I spend the afternoon at the library book sale. Looks like I'll still be catching up in May!

No comments:

Post a Comment