Friday, April 6, 2012

WIPocalypse 2012 - fourth full moon...

No pictures today --- just a wrap-up of what has been stitched since the last full moon!

Take a Stitch Tuesdays - I completed assignments for running stitch, whipped wheel, barred chain stitch, and a mini-challenge. I finalized the March "page" and started kitting up for the next "Page" of stitches

Stash Buster Club - a completion of "Arrows" and started kitting up for "Tropical" sock (still need to cut some canvas and transfer the pattern).

Color Through the Ages - completion of "Ancient Egypt"

Crazy Quilt Journal/Bead Journal/Color Palette Challenge - April block completed.

Just lots of small things because I am putting off working on "Kimono - Revisited" (my only "true" WIP at present)!  But...I did get the outline completed. A thread I ordered is on it's way though, so I'm rapidly running out of excuses!

I also want to stitch another BAP for the 2102 county fair --- their special category is "Twas the Night Before Christmas" and I have a chart for an ornament mandala by  Glendon Place called "Ornaments ala Round" --- need to toss the floss and order some beads and Kreinik braid!

No comments:

Post a Comment