Tuesday, April 3, 2012

CQJP/BJP/Color Palette Challenge for April

This one went quickly... my Crazy Quilt Journal Challenge block:


It's based on the grid pattern of block 47 from "I Dropped the Button Box" on Pin Tangle and the colors in the Color Palette Challenge from Patchwork Times. . Seam treatments are based on one of  the Take A Stitch Tuesday 2102 series over at Pin Tangle (basically, "half" whipped wheels) with some chain stitching and blanket stitching as well. Beading (#6 and #11 seed beads)  of the lace and seam treatments as well as the snail shell charm are for the Bead Journal Project for April.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, it was really pretty before the added embellishments, but this is GORGEOUS! I'd have to see them all side by side for sure, but I think this is my favorite so far :)

    ReplyDelete