Saturday, April 14, 2012

2012: A Year of Challenges - week 15

I finally did it! I started filling in "Kimono-Revisited"! Yeah --- I know. Doesn't look like much but... here's a closer view of the first six stitches:



And I think I need to check my floss stash and get some lighter versions of those blues as it's coming out awfully dark... at least in real life! Doesn't look so dark in this photo.

What else did I do this week? Well, there was TAST... and quilt guild! I won one of the door prizes at guild (they are taking stash from ladies who have passed away or moved to nursing care and parceled it out into little bundles/packets/boxes for door prizes): a tin full of LARGE stainless steel safety pins!

Anyway, I THOUGHT this was International Hermit and Stitch Weekend for April but, as usual, I was off a week, but still... it got me started on Kimono!

1 comment:

  1. It may not look like much to you, but it looks really INTENSE to me! I can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete